söndag 26 juli 2020

FLAG BOOK FOR AALL & CREATE

Here's a flag book with a lot of the new releases from Aall & Create.


Here's the front page with the beautiful honeybee stamp set #330 from Tracy Evans.


I stamped the house twice, so I could get a textural effect.


I've done a bit of colouring on the wings and then added some stickles to make the wings pop a little :).


This is what a flag book could look like on the inside. You can make the flags as small or many as you want. It's fun to watch the flaps go to either side when you are opening the book.


I really like the flowers in stamp set #324 Blooming beauty - by Bipasha BK. I used the wonderful stencil #41 Mickle Muckle by Autour de Mwa. The word Life comes from a stamp set...


Here's another beautiful flower from the same set, together with a stencil that's called #55 Crazy paving by Autour de Mwa.


I really like the small thistle on it's own - that can be found in stamp set #326 Garden tools by Tracy Evans. I've used some pink ink through the small dot stencil that's called #39 Lotza dotz by Autour de Mwa.
I've done some generation stamping with the word dig and then glued the same word on top :).


Here's a quirky litte tree that I really love. You can find it in stamp set #328 Beauty of nature by Tracy Evans.  I used a big butterfly stencil to create the background. #90 Elegance butterfly by Olga Heldwein.


And here's the wonderful honeybee again. I used #59 Weathered tiles by Autour de Mwa in the background and then did some generation stamping underneath the bee.


Here you can see the layers a little bit better.


I'm finishing the final flap page off with a simple branch which is in the same stamp set by Tracy Evans... #328 Beauty of nature.


And the back is decorated with the beautiful iris stamp from Tracy Evans. #333. I did some repeated stamping with the iris words in a soft pink colour.



I've also added some stickles to the yellow parts, in order to give the flower some extra panache. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar