söndag 6 oktober 2019

AALL IN BLUE WITH AALL & CREATE

I've made a few more pages to my cinch bound mini album, with stamps and stencils from Aall & Create.  This time I stayed in the blue and green colour family, in order to have a common base for all the pages. And once one's started playing with a gel plate, there's really no sense in just making the one print :).



I brayered on some blue hues of Dina Wakleys acrylic paints.
I've tried a couple of different brands, and these seem to work for me :). Here you can se the diamond pattern stencil (#70 diamond life (by Olga Heldwein)) in the background.



It's aall (!) about the layers, and it doesn't really matter if one creates layers with stamps or stencils. They all give their own type of character and sense of texture.
I used the #28 Broken circle stencil - by Autour de Mwa to work in a little white acrylic paint here and there. After that I stamped with a triangle background stamp that can be found in the stamp set #22 Over the moon - by Olga Heldwein.


I continued working with more stamps. I really love the heart cluster in stamp set #155 (Love birds - by Olga Heldwein), together with stencil #13 - by Bipasha BK.
I used black acrylic paint through the stencil and I stamped with white ink from Hero Arts or Lawn Fawn.
I also introduced some paint pens from Dylusions. They work really well on both light and dark surfaces. They also colour on top of each other, once the paint has dried - for at least 4 hours.


There are four different sets to choose from;
  • black / white
  • set 1 - red, orange, lemon yellow, green, blue, purple
  • set 2 - neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow/green, neon jade, gray, dark blue
  • set 3 - cherry red, yellow, pink, purple-ish, turquoise, brown



I went on stamping with motifs that would make a statement, and that's why I chose the fun looking flower and the beautiful doily from the stamp sets #200 Hope - by Tracy Evans and #60 Lacy graffiti - by Olga Heldwein.


I also wanted to incorporate some funny stamps from the animal stamp sets. I coloured them lightly with some distress oxide inks.


Here I've used a wonderful lollipop flower stamp to give the page some character.  You can find the stamp, together with other fabulous stamps in #199 Eclectic stems - by Tracy Evans. I rummaged through the different stamp sets in order to find some nice sayings. It's your time to bloom can be found in #140 Doodled blooms - by Tracy Evans.


Do not try to fit in - you were meant to stand out can be found in #198 Voyager - by Olga Heldwein.


Imagine and the rabbit can be found in:
#200 Hope - by Tracy Evans
#214 Bunnies - by Olga Heldwein 


Create your own magic can be found in #199 - Eclectic stems by Tracy Evans.


Here's another bunny, at hard work trying to "be the change that makes the difference. The text stamp can be found in #213 Flourishing vase - by Tracy Evans.


If you haven't given paint pens a go, I'd like you to do so. It's great fun to doodle and see where the creativity takes you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar